Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The pumpkin Patch

This last saturday we headed to the pumpkin patch. I was so excited to do this as I had been waiting since last year to go with Addy! I am so glad we went and I think thatAddyson would agree! We went to one called Willow Farms in Abby; free admission, kids toys, petting zoo, pumpkin patch galore, concession stand with country store, it was perfect! We had such a great day as a family and with our friends we went with! Can't wait for next year and making this one of our family traditions!























































3 comments:

Christy said...

So fun! And I love her hat! I think we've missed our pumpkin patch chance....this weekend is supposed to be yucky!

The Samy's said...

I LOVE the picture of her holding Dave's hand with the sweetest little smile on her face!!! sooo sweet!

Shawna said...

Great shots! Looks like a fabby family time!