Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Baby #2~

So I was thinking its time for an update, and I have some new pictures to post as soon as I download them! But for now I can finally share this:)! We are expecting baby number 2!! Its been quite the journey to get here this time around, but we are so grateful for Gods timing!
I am 14 weeks along. I had an ultrasound a week and a bit ago to confirm dates, and I was a few days further than the dates were originally saying. I figured I was though, as I tested at three and a half weeks pregnant because I woke up having hot flashes and having the overall stuffy I can't breathe pregnancy feeling:) So I tested that afternoon, and sure enough! I was over the moon!
I went for my pre-Natal appointment last week but they couldn't find the heartbeat. I wasn't overly worried as I just saw the baby a few days prior but still was not the best feeling. So I went back today and they found it! The little stinker was to busy last time and there was lots of static on the Doppler. But always a sigh of relieve to hear that precious repetitious sound:)
It again has been a very rough trimester for me. Sick, sick, sick. Not overly thrilled and some days I have ended up in tears from shear exhaustion, or because I am getting ready for work while my heads in the toilet..but the one thing that has kept me going is this time around I comprehend the results! I know the prize and I can't wait for it! Especially because I am pretty sure this will be our last...our baby:) Not closing the door for sure, but for now, I am feeling done! and other reasons of course, but again I say that now, we will see:)

But for now I am trying to push through the fatigue and nasuea and cherish this journey.
I will post pictures at a later date when my belly is cuter as for now I just look really bloated! I am still in shock at how large you get the second time around so early:) no muscle tone left I guess*grin*

So that is the news of the day!! Happy august everyone!

3 comments:

Christy said...

YAY BABY!!! SO thrilled for you and will say a little prayer for comfort and release from sickness and extreme tiredness! Bless you!

Laura said...

Yay for babies!! :) I'm so happy for you, Dave and Addy and know that this baby is coming in God's perfect timing! I'm also glad His timing means we get to have newborns together and be on mat leave at the same time ;) Maybe we can meet for LOTS of walks at Mill Lake and get some of that muscle tone back! lol - because I'm with you with how crazy fast you show with the second one!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news!! Congratulations to you!!