Thursday, November 25, 2010

what I am thankful for.

Even though its not Canadian thanksgiving today, even though part of me wishes it was..I felt the need to write a gratitude list. I like the word gratitude/grateful, to me it just has that much more depth and meaning than thankful..so I use it...With the stressors of life weighing heavily on my heart some days i felt the need to focus on the good, because there is a lot of that, but I have this horrible character trait that allows worry and fear to comsume my need for faith and trust in my FATHER...its a daily battle a daily laying at the cross..but love conquers all, and he is love...

so here is my list for today...cause I am trying to take things one day at a time;)

-My girl, I looked over at her face today as she watched her praise baby, captivated by the music; she captivates my heart..I am eternally grateful for her in my life.
-My hubby. He's such a good man who loves his girls dearly and we love him for that;)
-Furnaces:) baby its cold outside! so I am so grateful to have a day off today to be tucked inside my warm cozy home its lovely!
-Snow falls, and not having to go outside and drive in said snowfall.
-hot beve's:) warm water with honey(I know I am a granny but with this cold that just wont go away it feels so good), hot coffee...so good...
-comfort food! cause that is what we are having for dinner!
-leggings! I finally got a pair, and I am in love!!
-time for devotions. I have been plugging back in and it feels so good to be doing so. I know my obedience will pay off in so many ways. because the word is so nourishing for the soul.
-muffins..I just made a batch and they are delish!
-Grace...I am so grateful for the grace that is constantly shown in my life...

No comments: