Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The writting is on the wall..




Well it was bound to happen sooner than later:) With our little miss's new love of colouring, I so far have discovered it on the floor, which was fine and easy to wash off, her car(whatever its a toy!), but I was waiting for the wall to get it and it did! its faint and its hard to see but its there! It was on the stairways as well..so wierd, and I only discovered it because I was vacuuming the stairs! Otherwise, it might have gone unnoticed for a while:) And it obviously didn't happen on my watch because I never leave my toddler un attended to at home..I watch her every second of every day:)*grin*




1 comment:

Shawna said...

oh the joys! I remember my boys doing that same thing. Don't worry they get the hint fast that it's a no-no ;)