Thursday, May 12, 2011

Movie Review

I went this tuesday night with some girly friends to see this gem:) I loved the book series by Emily Giffen, one of my favorites actually! So I was so excited when I heard it was being turned into a movie! I have to premise by saying, I know the base of the plot isn't the most moral thing in the world, but he who cast the first stone..so anyways, I thought it was great! The actually was good, pee yourself laughing scenes, and just fun:)
I Also love going to a movie on a clear sunny night, when their is buzz that feels like summer time and makes you feel alive! It makes me excited, and having great company isn't so bad either:)! So if you like chick flicks..go see it!!


1 comment:

Laura said...

Yes, the company was great! :) Glad we can do that together :)