Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Visit with Eden

Today, Addy's auntie and cousin and I headed into the city to go for a visit with her other Cousin Eden who is two days young than miss Addy..but yet 3 pounds lighter! That's right my little one is getting to be quite the chunky monkey and I love it!!! Her cheeks are eatible I tell ya!

So off we went and had a lovely day visiting with the fam! Wish we could have stayed longer, but with the trip and traffic it takes up so much of the day! I tried hard to get a pic of the two girls together looking and smiling away but miss addy was done for and just wanted to sleep or give her mommy a look of.."come on mom, more pictures??" anyways, its so fun watching these girls together and I can't wait to see them grow up together!!






2 comments:

Laura said...

Glad you had a fun day!

Nadine said...

HAHA, that's totally the look on Addy's face! She's precious! They are too cute together. So glad that you got to spend time with them.