Thursday, January 6, 2011

blogging slump

Its true I am in a blogging slump. I still haven't written about christmas or anything since than, but am so not motivated to do so. I am tired; I think its the weather:) Oh rain I despise you!
So I need to get motivated, back on track, cause there is a lot in my head that needs to come out, and I need to be accountable to myself somewhere to get me motivated and living some life, not just floating through this month of January! oh January..I don't really like you:)


ok, I am over myself now..and will be back with life updates and more...I promise myself...

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I'm in the same place, not that we haven't been busy with lots of fun stuff, but since my computer takes forever to uplaod photos I just don't do anything. Bad Jessi! Hopefully soon I'll get the urge to just do a marathon posting!