Thursday, September 22, 2011

Crafty:)


I do have a crafty bone in my body, a few actually:) but I tend to be a perfectionist in some areas so when I can't do things exactly the way I want to, I tend to not do it at all:) And with living on a depressingly tight budget lately, its been even harder! But I finally said screw it and got to work! I hit up the dollar store and grocery store, and whala! I saw this done a year ago on a day time tv show and thought it was cool! And than again, on pinterest recently! It makes me mantel feel like fall, and with my new Bath and Body works fall candles filling the air, it makes me happy! its also cathartic for me to do:)
My dollar store flowers against the brown paint that we have in parts of our house are making me depressed though! I have been wanting to paint since we moved in, and as soon as some uncertain things in our life get certain, that will be the first big project around here! I need some brightness:)! But otherwise i like it!


The results!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Good on you for taking the time to do such a tedious craft!! It turned out super cute!

Laura said...

Looks great! Fresh and Fall-like - love it!