Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Addyson Turns three!

We had a great weekend celebrating our girl! Her actual birthday was on Friday, and we started the day with a play date at the park with friends:) We got blessed with sun in a very rainy week! For dinner i made her macaroni and cheese(homemade), and then we gave her, her present:) Yeh for dollar store stuff:)*grin*
Then headed over to friends of ours that just moved into their new place! After that we headed to DQ for some late night ice cream and french fries:)
Sat we spent way too long in the car and drove to the aquarium. I am realizing more and more how much I hate driving into the city:( I love it once I am there, but its so much work. And well to be honest, for the city that I grew up in, and later lived in, it just doesn't feel the same to me anymore:( but that's a whole other post!
Anyways, once we got there we had a great time at the aquarium with addy's favorite cousin!

Sunday was filled with fathers day and birthday celebration with my side of the family. All in all a lovely weekend! Busy, but lovely:)!

No comments: