Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Addyson turns three-continued



I saw this idea on pintrest and hope I remember to do it every year. We asked Addy some questions; Here are her responses!

1. who's your favorite person-Avery(her new bestie from dance class)

2. Whats your favorite movie to watch-Dora...ugh...hoping that one changes soon:)

3. Whats your favorite color-purple

4. Whats your favorite food-Strawberries (that one I am sure would change daily:)

5. How old are you-Three

6. Favorite toy-Ariel

7. Whats your favorite treat-Cupcakes

8. Whats your favorite pair of shoes- pink shoes. (She wears them every day:))

9. Favorite Song-jesus loves me (I hope this one NEVER changes:))

10. Whats baby Alex's favorite toy- Snow white (its the one princess doll she lets him have. I am guessing her least favorite!)

11. Whats your favorite animal-Kitten

12. Whats mommy's favorite animal- A moose! haha I have no idea, but it was cute:)

13. Addy do you have a boyfriend?-NOO, I don't have a boyfriend. It was in this tone of are you kidding me mom:) haha

So there you have it! We asked a few others, but they were too hard for her to understand quite yet, so maybe we will expand the list next year!!

What I love about you at three:

you are so kind, sweet, loving, gentle, funny, compassionate, and such a beautiful spirit! I don't look back at your two's with, thank God they are done..you really are a great kid! I know three will bring more independence and challenges as you find your place in this world, but i also know that I am so looking forward to you exploring who you are in christ! I love you so much my girl. you truly are my heart walking around in this world!

No comments: