Monday, June 11, 2012

moments


I read I thing once that said that life wasn't about days, but instead moments in the day...or something like that:) well, this weekend I had one of those moments! A moment I will never forget, and a moment that makes it all worth while. Addy had her first dance recital this weekend. The year started out horribly with my girl in tears after her first class and me wondering what have I done to my 2 year old!! but in the end, it was so worth it! She has blossomed, and become more confident! She loves to dance, loves her teacher and has even made a bff in the process;) There were three performances in two days; it was insane. But when i sat down for the third performance with my family, and the tears started pouring out the moment her beautiful little self stepped on the stage..I knew it was all worth it!! you are such a beautiful girl addyson inside and out, and as even your teacher told me, you have such an amazing spirit about you. I promise I will do everything to protect that and help it to shine!! this is one proud mama!!

No comments: