Friday, November 28, 2008

My big news;)

So yes, I have been keeping a secret for a couple months now. But its time to spill the beans...so what is it...well....its the fact that in June 2009 I am going to have a baby:)!!! That's right, I am three months pregnant! And so excited for this journey ahead, espiecally since its started out a little rough. Meaning, I have been sick, sick, sick! Morning sickness, my butt it is! Try all day:) Ok, anyways, back to the positive! Anyways, I will leave it at that for now, as it just feels so good to get it out, and not keep it in anymore. More to come on this crazy journey that we have been on the last couple months, and all the baby craziness that surrounds us as well! Lets just say, God is so good!

7 comments:

Nadine said...

YA!!!! I was waiting for you to tell the world.

I'm going to be an AUNTIE!!!!! :)

Love you sis

Amanda said...

Me too! haha! I was JUST thinking, I wonder when crystal is going to announce her news so I don't have to keep it inside anymore!! HOORAY! I get to be an aunty again too!!

Candice said...

CONGRATULATIONS !! I SO know what you mean about the "morning sickness" lasting ALL DAY ! Hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy this experience. It is such a life changing time and SO rewarding. YAY ! Can't wait to "journey" with you through this :o)

The Samy's said...

YAHOOOOOO!!! Congrats! I am soooo excited for you! We can be preggies together. Can't wait to get together and talk baby talk. Everyone tells me that I have to post a belly shot, so you have to as well. =)
So happy for you!

Shawna said...

Congratulations, that is delightfully wonderful news...enjoy every minute of it!
xo, *S

Christy said...

So many babies...congrats, mommy-hood is pretty awesome!

Laura said...

Yay, the news is out!! SO exciting! I hope you're feeling better and better everyday and enjoying every moment of this incredible experience. Say "Congrats" to Dave for Josh and I too! And keep us posted with baby bump pics!