Monday, November 3, 2008

November Blah!!


Ok, so maybe this is going to sound like a depressing blog...but I really don't like November. I don't find anything interesting happens, it rains all the time, and than usually we get our first big dump of snow!! don't get me wrong, I love snow, but not when it comes like a crazy person, and dumps for two days straight and than I have to drive in it!! Ok so I am a little bit jaded because two Novembers ago I had my first car accident. It was the first big dump of snow and we got stuck in the city at my brothers for the weekend. It was now Monday afternoon and there seemed to be a clearing in the weather, so I made my way home. I hit 264 and hit black ice, slid off the road and into the ditch! One of the scarriest moments of my life, and so frustrating too! What if I waited. All the reason to blame myself of course. So anyways, yes, maybe I have pre determined judgement for this month....so heres to hoping for some good and exciting stuff to come!!!! Look at me, trying to be optomistic:) Now December on the other hand....December I love.....

2 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, happy days!! haha. I hope this November is full of good things and makes you LOVE November again! Just think of the cozy sweaters and steamy drinks... movies and fireplaces :) And that December is next... with December comes presents! And we all know how you love presents! :)

Amanda said...

I am with Laura on this one completely! Happy November Crystal. I hope it is better than any you have had! Love you.