Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Letter "M"

So Laura did this little game passed along by one of her friends so I thought I would join in. Its a fun way to get to know people:) Basically, she assigned me a letter and I have to come up with 10 of my favorite things that start with that letter! So here we go!

1. Movies-I love movies! Dave and I decided not to get cable our first year of marriage, but lots of movies were watched! I love chick flicks that is for sure, but the last couple years I have grown to love thrillers and action movies. Really, you don't have much of a choice when you live with a guy:)
Some of my favorites have to be, PS I love you, The Notebook, How to loose a guy in ten days, The Wedding Date, Along Came Polly, Breakfast at Tiffany's(I do love my Tiffany's, Freedom Writters(such a great movie!), and I am sure a bunch of others!

2. Money-Its true I like money! Who doesn't it. Its a neccessary evil but we need it. Do I wish I had more, yes! Lots more, no! Just enough to take the every day financial stress away! I also like to give money away, its is such a great feeling!

3.Magazines-I LOVE magazines! Are they a big Money waster? Yup! But do I still love them? Yup!! I love to read the articles, look at adds, find recipes, find out whats in style! Its just so much fun. I love to lay on a beach with a starbucks in hand and to flip through a magazine. Ok, well if I was somewhere exotic..than it would be rum punch..but you get my point! Some of my favorites are, In Style, Glamour, Bon Appetit, Rachel Ray and Gourmet~

4. Margarrita's-So speaking of tropical places makes me think of Margarittas! yumm, I do love those! Dave and i had fun this summer drinking lots of homemade ones! So delicious. Ok well, they were technically daquiri's because they had rum, but it was the rum we brought back from Cuba, and it was fabulous! and actually we did have some with Tequilla. Some my friend brought me back from Mexico!

5. Make up-Ever since I was a little girl, I have been obsessed! I guess that is what took me to working for a cosmetic company for 5 years, and brought me back to selling it on the side:) I love colors, and lip glosses and finding a great foundation..so much fun! Some of my favorite brands are, Mac, Bobby Brown, Stilla, Christian Dior, Channel....just to name a few:)hehe

6. Men-Not that there was any confusion in this area..but i do. Actually, just one in particular..my hubby:) he's fabulous!

7. Mothers-I love my mom, and my mother in law:) I am blessed with two great women in my life! I also have always loved having adopted moms. You know, when you are at your friends houses so much, they feel like your mom and you feel like a second daughter...i love those relationships! Makes life so special:) I also look forward to one day being a mom myself, as i have watched some of my best friends turn into such natural fabulous mothers! So proud of them:)

8. Music-Oh how I love music! I couldn't imagine my two hours commuting every day without it! I love all types of music, Christian, pop, R and B, a little bit of country, salsa, ok you get my drift! I love it. I played three instruments when I was a kid as well, so I do love classical as well:) Some of my favorite bands are, Christian, Hillsong(a little obsessed) and Chris Tomlin. I love Sarah McLaughlin, Coldplay, chantal Kreviazuk, and many more:)

9. Missions-One dream that Dave and I both have is that one day we will be able to do some missions work. We both have a heart for little ones, and would love to go to Africa, or Brazil and serve. For now we just wait for our timing and for a door to open:) but its something that is always on our hearts!

10- Mocha- As in Mocha Frappacino....need I say more:)

4 comments:

Nadine said...

Very cute! :)

Laura said...

Hey, good job! I think "M" was a good choice for you ;) I love reading these, they remind me of how great my friends are and some of the reasons why I love them! :)

Amanda said...

Hey Crys! Great post! You can assign me a letter if you want to and I will post it if I have time before Maui, if not then I will after! Love you.

The Samy's said...

Hahaha, such fun!