Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just thought I would share....


So this is a little past tense but it just came to mind:) About a month ago we went to our friends place to celebrate a birthday! His birthday present from his wife was this fancy european cooking machine called a Raclette. Now mabye I am way out of touch with reality, but I am a city girl trying to live in the country, but it was the first I had seen of these things...and how cool are they! This is such a great entertaining meal idea. Basically there is a grill on top, and mini grills on the bottom. Everyone got their own little tray, and my girlfriend had different meats, cheeses and veggies to pile on. She put little potato's on top to cook. what you do is make your little meal creation on your little tray, and than heat it up, when its done you either put it on a peice of bread or some potato's and a way you go! I loved this because it was such a great social eating thing! Cuisinart makes one! And it will definitely be on our list of something to get for the future! Same with a nice fondue pot...yes its true, fruit and chocolate have been on my cravings list lately;) hey, at least I am getting the fruit in there!hehe

1 comment:

Christy said...

My pastor and his wife have one and they often donate a dinner for fundraisers and things. Heard they are fun!