Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What Would You Pick??

So Dave and I went on a date the Other night which was such a nice treat. Hasn't happened much lately with how I have been feeling:) We headed out for dinner and a movie, courtesy of our stocking from mom and dad!

Anyways, while I dinner we were playing a little game..so I thought I would pass it along. Ok, its not really a game as a question. So this might not be a big deal but to us living out in cow town..it is. Ok, so get to the point, right? So the question is....If you could have any store, just a hop, skip and a jump away, what would it be? And what Restaurant??

Our answers..just in case you were curious..were for Dave. Best Buy(i know all you langley people might think this is lame, but remember where I live:)hehe), and for restaurants the Cheesecake Factory! We went to Seattle last January, and I got Dave hooked!
For me, I said I would want Target! Right in Chilliwack...woohoO! And for restaurants..well it was hard for me to choose one..but for chain restaurants I had to say Cactus Club...its my fav!!

Anyways..now your turn...very curious??????

4 comments:

Jessi said...

I'd have to agree with you on the Target thing...as for a good place to eat, I can't thing of anything more than my favorite Sushi restraunt which is just a hop down the street!

Laura said...

Oh, I'm trying to be creative but since I've read the Target thing I just can't think of anything else I'd rather have nearby! I love that store! Although I'd appreciate a Dynamite, Jeans One Warehouse (which Chilliwack has!) and a MAC too :) Oh, and Charlotte Russe. Not as practical as Target but oh so fun!
As for restaurants... I always wondered why we don't have a Cactus Club but Browns is so similar, so it's not too bad. I also LOVE the Cheesecake Factory - remember when we went in Palm Springs? The California Pizza Kitchen is good too, and we can't forget Cafe Barney! I miss YOU living a hop, skip and a jump away from there! :)

Christy said...

Hmmmm....well my teeny town probably doesn't have many more amenities than your so I would have to say Moxie's for a restaurant and hmmmm.....Shawna's got me completely hooked on Target but Trev's telling me to say Costco because he's loves it and it's an hour trek to get to one!
Thanks for the fun game.....will be praying for relief from your not-feeling-good-ness.

Shawna said...

So I of course totally agree with the Target store choice, that I would want to have in my back yard aka: Willowbrook!

But, there are a few close others, Sephora, Bath & Body Works, Forever 21...

As for restaurants, Cheesecake factory would be a top for me too, but I LOVE Sunami Sushi {on Robson}, but I don't think I would love it so much if it was in my back yard, it wouldn't be such a fun experience!