Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Work is done!

yes its true, I am officially done work! I do have a ways to go in this adventure, 8 weeks to my due date, but enough was enough. My little 5"1 frame is pretty tired, and commuting two hours a day, and sitting all day in a stressful environment wasn't good on my physical and emotional health. So at my doctors appointment on Wed, my nurse, who is built like me and has had two kids, took pitty on my and helped me talk to the doctor about getting medical leave. The medical reason "patient has an extraodinary large abdomen for being this far in her pregnancy and her diaphragm is being splinted" and I quote:) The nurse and I giggled as he dictated this diagnoses:) Anyways, so I cleaned up my office today, and now its time to rest my body...I can already feel a huge weight lifted off my shoulders and am looking forward to the next two months of preparation and rest...

1 comment:

Christy said...

Wahoo! I think congratulations are in order....the sunshine must be out just for you today :) Don't forget to walk as much as you can. Lots of walking makes for an easier labour!