Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Brithday, and Zoo and shopping oh my!!

So this sat was my birthday!! I am the big 27 now:) Sounds so much scarrier to me than 26 for some reason;) Anyways, we headed down with my brother and sister in law for a weekend of fun and shopping! Since the birth of addy..well, as most people, my clothes don't fit. Some things have just expanded that might never go back, or just haven't yet because it has only been four months! So I am in this awkward stage..but I need clothes..so off we went!! We headed down to seattle and hit up the zoo first on sat..we had a great time there, and I would love to go back again when Addy is older. She was a big fan of the penguins:) Than we headed to dinner at Joeys by seatac and had a delicious meal! Sunday was sleeping in and than shopping at South center mall which i am a BIG fan of!! We did some serious damage at forever 21!! Than headed downtown and did some wandering of the market, had a starbucks at the original starbucks and than some shopping! after that a delicous comfort meal at the cheesecake factory!!!
Monday was the outlets and than home for a quick thanksgiving meal with Daddy D's side of the family..quick meaning we showed up after dinner and had leftovers..but it was still good! All in all a wonderful weekend with family and shoes:) Looking forward though to my next trip involving a beach!!!

















1 comment:

Laura said...

Funny, Josh had a tough time turning 27 this year too... he feels it's out of the mid-20's and into the late 20's!! But, you're both still younger than me! :)
Glad you had such a good weekend away, celebrating your BIRTHDAY!! :)