Saturday, October 17, 2009

Helllooo number 16!!!





So this is what we spent our saturday morning doing! After an hour in the pouring rain waiting to see mr. trevor Linden...we did! It was well worth the rain drops:)! Addy did great and slept most of the line up wait till we got to the front of the line..waking up just in time to meet him:) I am not going to lie..I was a little speechless standing next to a guy who I have had a crush on for a good 20 years....it was quite awesome:)! What an experience;) I got my hockey cards signed..thats right MY hockey cards and we got my moms jersey signed for her as she was working..that's right HER official Trevor Linden jersey...can you tell we are Linden fans:) Anyways, we headed right to wal mart to get this picture up top deleped and framed and headed to my moms work to show her..and her newly signed Jersey...There were a few tears:)! Well worth it..such a fun way to spend a Saturday.! and now we are at home curled up in our cozy's having a snuglley afternoon:)!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Very cool!! I can imagine your Mom was so very happy!!

The Samy's said...

That will forsure be in Addy's baby book! What a great memory!