Sunday, November 15, 2009

5 Months old...seriously??!!!





i can't believe how fast time is flying! Addy is five months old today...so hard to believe;)
This last month has been lots of fun with our little miss. She is getting busier and more interactive all the time!
Her big milestone this month would have to be learning to sit up! She has for a couple of months done a slunched over version but this last week she has learnt how to sit fairly straight up and for a good length of time!
She loves to laugh and giggle. Farting sounds get her going the most:)hehe
Her new favorite thing to chew is her toys and her socks. Cant keep a pair on for the life of us!
She also is fasinated with scratching everything around her, loves feeling material and all the different textures..she especially loves to scratch her butt in the bathtub:)*grin*
She is busy watching the world and learning all the fasinating things around her!
To me there is nothing better than watching your child discover life! its truely amazing!!

4 comments:

Christy said...

She is too cute.....and a carbon copy of her daddy!

Jessi said...

Wow...that flew by! I love all her chub, must make it a little easier to sit up:) She's adorable and I'm so glad you're all having so much fun with her, it just gets better!

Laura said...

Happy 5 Months sweet Addy!!
She's sounding quite a bit like a Colbourne with all the talk of farts and scratching... hmmm ;) But she's as cute as ever!
I'm glad you and Dave are having such a blast with her!

Nadine said...

I love the photo of her sitting up, chewing on her lip. She has this look of, "yeah, I'm sitting up on my own. I knew I could do it"!

We love you so much Addycakes! So have blessed our family with your presence. Happy 5 months sweet baby girl. Never stop giggling and making your Uncle Richie and Aunty Nay's heart melt!

Ok, now that I'm a blubbering mess! LOL, Addy, you will learn very quickly that your Aunty cries a lot! LOL *grin* Happy tears!