Sunday, November 1, 2009

Addyson's first Halloween

How much fun am I having with all these firsts...tons!!! This weekend obviously was halloween, and addy got to be the cutiest little lady bug I have ever seen! Yesterday was filled with lots of fun with her cousins, we did a family kids photo shoot in the afternoon, than tricker treating around David's sisters area, than over to my parents place to do some more around their culda sac! All in all a great day! the girls did a great job at getting their daddy's and mommy's lots of treats! Can't wait for next year when she is walking and talking..should be even more fun~ I love building all these traditions with our families..its a blast! and i look forward to many more;)!


Lady bug addy and Eden Bear;)



The girls and their daddy's!


I love my lady bug!


Ok, not a fan of this picture of me, but I love her shirt that we got! And we couldn't get her to look at the camera because she was too distracted by her tights!




Cousins:)






LOok mom I can fly!













2 comments:

Laura said...

Definitely the cutest lady bug around!! Looks like such a fun evening with your sweet little family.

Shawna said...

Love your little lady bug! What a darling little one!