Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My future Picasso

I came home from work the other day to discover this waiting on my counter;) Addyson had spent the day with her Nana(my mom) while I was working and it turns out they unleashed their creative juices. I almost cried when I saw this, because I thought it was the most beautiful thing ever(and yes I understand to someone who is not her mother what it looks like), but, it warmed my heart and made me sad all at the same time! Such a great suprise but I told my mom I was a little sad that I wasn't there to see it:) but that is ok, I know that there is much more painting and drawing and art work to be done in the household, and it makes my heart so happy to know that while I go off to work, my girl is in loving hands;) And doing exactly what I would want to do with her! So yes, I am sure there will be much more artwork on this blog of mine; as I am a proud mama!