Friday, July 25, 2008

And so it begins...

Ok, so I have to confess something. I am a blog stalker!! That's right..on my lunch breaks when I am bored I love to scroll through my friends blogs to see whats going on in their lives. I find it very entertaining:) So, I felt it was only fair, if I was going to snoop in your life, you should be allowed to snoop in mine! So I decided to officially start a blog and see where it takes me!
I unfurtunatly don't have any kids so can't post any cute pictures of babies(well not mine anyways), but I will try to come up with some interesting stuff to keep you wanting to come back for more!

Anyways, time to get back to work! so glad it is friday!!

3 comments:

Jessi said...

You already know just how addiciting this is, now we can have fun with you! Can I add you to my blogroll? Have a great weekend chica!

Amanda said...

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Now we will all be stalking YOU! haha! love you!

Crystal said...

Of course jessi..blogroll me away:)