Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My find for the day:)

Ok, so as a lover of food and flavor, I am always loooking for new recipes. So I came across another great website today and thought I would pass it along! www.foodnetwork.com
The great thing about the Food networks website is you can create your own recipe file! So if you see a recipe you love you can store it away!! Anyways, if you are already hooked up with the website..ignore this...but if you haven't checked it out, I highly recommend doing so!!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

If you love to cook, check out www.thepioneerwomencooks.com She has fabulous recipies and cooks with the simpliest of ingredients! Have a great day Crystal!

The Samy's said...

Hey!!! Yes I did work with Laura. Now I don't feel like such a stalker cause I kinda know you. I got sucked into this blogging as well thanks to Jess and I love every minute of it.You need to post some pictures casue then I can put a face to the name. Hvae a ggod day at work and will blog soon =)