Thursday, September 25, 2008

Do you know...Joe?



Ok, so on the path to save money..I have tried to become a frugel shopper. They way I like to buy clothes is spend more money on good pairs of jeans and pants, and mix up my shirts, sweaters, ext..every season! So one of my finds and I have found some success in getting some cute cheap stuff, is Superstore:) I am sure many of you have seen the Joe line, maybe purchased..but if you haven't, check it out:)

What's your secret indulgence place to shop???

3 comments:

Laura said...

I totally agree! "Joe" is great :) Another fav place (a little further away) is Target! Some of my favourite tops are from there! And I have good luck on cute jeans that aren't expensive at Anchor Blue (Bellis Fair) and Jean 1 Warehouse. Oh, and Charlotte Russe is awesome too! I found them years ago in Palm Springs and now they're at Bellis Fair - so exciting!

The Samy's said...

I agree with Laura on all those stores as well. I love Joe and shop there often. I use to spend $150.00 on a pair of jeans and then I got married and realized that a pair of $20.00 jeans does the trick as well. Also for sweaters I will go to Wal-mart and sometimes you can find cute things at Costco. I am now as cheap as it comes so I love all the bargins.

Jessi said...

My secret induglence??? Salvation Army in Langley...seriously, I outfitted Halle for fall in nearly brand new baby gap, gymboree, and ralph lauren for $26...at least 15 items! I always find steals there too, it's a little hidden gem, well, not so hidden anymore!