Monday, September 29, 2008

A week Today!!!!

A week today is my First wedding Anniversary!!! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by:) What a blessing it has been! this Saturday we are heading out to Harrison Hot Springs for the night, as this is where we had our reception last year:) I am so looking forward to a night away with my hubby to remember the best day ever!
So next Monday(october 6 our official annivesary) I will have lots of pics to post..so stayed tuned:)

And also, if you can pray for the weather, I checked the forecast and its not looking so hot! And well, the sune just makes everything better:)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Time sure does fly, hey? I'm so glad you guys get to go away for a romantic weekend to celebrate your FIRST ever anniversary! Yay! Can't wait to see pics :)