Monday, October 13, 2008

Birthday Thanksgiving Extravaganza!!!

This weekend has been a blast so far! Friday night started out with a family dinner at Bravo's(a fabulous restaurant in Chilliwack). Wonderful atmosphere, great food and great laughs...it was a perfect birthday evening:)



Saturday was prep day for our party that evening! Everyone started arriving just after 4pm..and of course mostly everyone was late:)hehe We had a great time with family and friends, a whole house hold. Lots of food, lots of little people running around, good laugs, a great time catching up with people. All in all, I couldn't have ask for a better way to celebrate Dave's and I first anniversary and my birthday! Thank you everyone who came it was an amazing evening! I only have a couple of photos to share because I had a "brain Fart" moment on Sunday when I was half a sleep downloading and accidently erased most of my photos before they saved onto my computer...I wasn't to happy:( But here is a couple that I was able to get!







Sunday was a relaxing day at my parents and eating turkey..and now we are just getting ready to head out to David's sister's place for some more turkey!yummm...hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving weekend with family and friends. Be Blessed!

2 comments:

Laura said...

You lost your pics? Oh no!! That would make me upset too :(
Thanks for having us over, it was a fun evening!!

The Samy's said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I love celebrating birthdays and holidays, and you got to do both together!!! Too bad on the pictures you lost, you will have to take double next year =)