Monday, October 20, 2008

HAVE YOU EVER DONE THIS????

Ok, so this story isn't about me, but my dear hubby:)

So sat, he went to the grocery store, and came out to the parking lot. He opened the car door, and looked in the back seat to see some blue thing sitting there. He thought, huh, that's strange, what did Crystal put in my car, because I never put that there.....ahh....than the lightbulb came on....Crystal doesn't even have a key to my car.....wait a sec.......THIS ISN"T MY CAR!!!!

That's right, David was able to unlock the car of soemone else, that had exactly the same car:)haha! Scary, but quite funny. so he quickly locked the other persons car back up and walked away to proceed to find his own car:)hehe what a guy I tell ya!!

Anyways else have any crazy embarassing "blond moments" if I can call them that without getting yelled at by some people:)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Too funny! I've heard of this happening. And I won't yell at you for calling them "blond moments" ... let's face it, most of us who are "blonde" really aren't! haha
I'm sure I've had some of these moments... when I think of one, I'll be back!

Laura said...

me again... about your letter! How about the letter "M" ?? Have fun!!