Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to me....tommorrow!!!


Yes! Tomorrow is my birthday its true...I will be turning the big 26!! woohoo:) Its amazing to think that i have celebrated my birthday 25 times, and each time was so different and unique..It got me thinking about my previous birthday's and some of my fav's!


Last birthday was a special one as I was on my honeymoon:) It was great to be with Dave but I have to say that it honestly didn't feel like a birthday, I think apart of that had to do with being away(which I have never been before on my birthday) and still coming off of the adrenaline of my wedding! I did it to myself really:)


The birthday before that was my first with David, so that was pretty special:) I have to say though, I don't think any birthday is like the birthday parties i had as a kid. It's a good reminder for me to because we didn't have a lot of money, but my birthday's were always so special! My grandma was an amazing cake maker, so she would always make me the coolest cakes:) I remember this one birthday, I think it was my 10th where I had like 12 girls sleep over and we all lined up in the living room in our sleeping bags. My poor parents, I don't think they slept at all that night:)


Like I said, I haven't done anything crazy, over the top for my birthday, but the one thing I do know is that I have always been surrounded by lots of love and felt special:)

I will be back after the weekend with lots of pics I am sure. Friday is my family birthday dinner and than Sat we are having a bbq at my parents place with family and friends celebrating my birthday and our one year! Because to me, now a days, anniversary's need as much celebrating as possible!


SO.........MY QUESTION TO YOU IS WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE BIRTHDAY MEMORY?????

3 comments:

Nadine said...

Ok, so I'm sitting here thinking of my birthdays and I can't think of a favorite. I've had some great birthdays and some not so great birthdays (I made one of my friends cry over a game of telephone on my 10th birthday). I love my birthday! I always get giddy when it's my birthday. I tell everyone for at least a month before my actual birthday so that they know! LOL :)

I'm looking forward to celebrating with you tomorrow night. 26!! I remember when you turned 16!!! YIKES! :) I love ya, sis! :)

XOXO, D

The Samy's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Haha, I always try to go over the top with Birthdays. Its just such a precious time to celebrate and make the person feel special and loved! Every year has been a favorite for me cause I am in a new season of life and things are more important to me then it would have been a year ago. I have the best memories of when I was a child as well, my parents didn't have a lot of money but made every birthday the best and I plan on doing the same with my precious peach!
Bless you on your day and I pray the Lords richest blessing on the years to come! XOX

Jessi said...

I guess since you wrote this yesterday, today is your special day! Happy Birthday Crystal! You are such an amazing girl and I'm so blessed to know you and call you my friend...have a great one! Love, Jessi