Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another Tradition!

So I forgot to mention one of my christmas traditions earlier...so here it is! This one I started about 4 years ago when I lived in Vancouver. I didn't have many christmas decorations but I did manage to fall in love with one of these. I first discovered it at Granville Island and was so excited to find that Country Minture Gardens out in my neck of the woods sells them as well! See I like traditions but I am not very traditional. I like unique things, hence why I loved this little guy:) So here he is!

3 comments:

The Samy's said...

Very pretty! I don't think I have seen one that is that "blue" before.
How are you making out Mommy?

Crystal said...

Well, still not fabulous. Had lots of barfy pants on this week, which was crazy considering I am four months now! But I think it had to do with the fact that my back was out and making me sicker than I have been:) Still praying for the sickness to go away:)

How about you??

Laura said...

Love the colour! I could've used those in my wedding! :)