Monday, December 8, 2008

The Start of Christmas!!

Our Christmas kicked off this weekend with the cutting down of David's family christmas tree! The rain was coming down but light enough for us to enjoy this tradition. We headed up to the beautiful Columbia Valley to cut down our tree than headed back for a day of decorating, family time, and yummy food!



The Tree all dressed up!


the lights!

The Angel!




David and I




My Crazy Nephews!





Sniffing the tree!





So many to choose from!!








And the one we decided on!






4 comments:

Amanda said...

A tradition fulfilled! So fun!

Christy said...

Lovely tree....what a special time!

The Samy's said...

Looks like fun and what a beautiful tree! I love how each one is so different. How are you feeling now?

Crystal said...

Umm, unfortunatly I still don't feel great. Some days are better than others, but I still have some yucky days. I am just really tired right now too and very much looking forward to a christmas break! my tummy is growing though, which is fun! Lots of stretching though which is not so much fun:) Hoping that things will start looking up soon so i can start really enjoying this process!