Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Jon and Kate plus 8


I don't know if any of you watch this show, but I do, and love it:) I am entertained by their realism, their adorable kids, and they have some great idea's of what to do with your kids!
It's been really bugging me though this week about this conterversy over them breaking up. Basically if you don't konw there was rumors that Jon was visiting his mom who had just had surgery and went out with some old friends to a party that ended up being a college party. He did admit going there, but nothing past that. where of course the tabloids took it to he was getting drunk with college girls, and cheating on his wife. Of course they make her out to be a bag...which I mean yes, she is bossy and a type A personality...but come on people do any of you have 8 kids?? Give her a break!
Anyways, this family is christian, and it makes me so sad to think their name is being dragged through the mud instead of being used to set an example. Anyways, that's my second rant for the day, just thought i would share and see if any of you have any opinions.

No comments: