Thursday, March 19, 2009

Which one would you choose???

Ok, so I am finding myself to be a little bit of a reality tv addict;) The one's I follow right include: American idol, Dancing with the stars, and America's next top Model:) And of course when Jillian returns to the bachelorette this May..that will be up there too!


So I was thinking last night as I was in reality tv land...if I could go on any of these shows which one would I choose??? Well, I decided that it would be....

Ok, so we are not talking about in reality here people..unless they had a top model for 5"1 curvy pregnant women...but lets just pretend:) The reasons why I would love to be on this show, is well, to live in new york in a fabulous apartment for a while, you get to travel, you win prizes which usually include fabulosu clothes and jewelry, you get a make over, you get people to do your hair and make up for you to make you look "fierce" for these fantastic photo shoots. And you get to have amazing portraits of yourself..in crazy outfits of course..doesnt sound so bad does it?? Anyways, so yes that would be my show of choice! What would yours be??

3 comments:

Christy said...

Hmmm....I think I'd have to pick The Amazing Race. I don't know that I would last very long but I would sure like to try it!

Laura said...

Crystal, you're funny. I think I would be like the girl last week who cried because they cut her hair off. I just am not into someone else choosing my hair-cut (when it's that extreme!) But the New York apartment and traveling would be a blast, for sure!
I don't know what I would choose, since I don't watch the other 2 shows. But I know not the Bachelor!! haha

Nadine said...

I would pick "What Not to Wear" for the new closet of clothes! But if it was more of a voting off type show it would be Dancing with the Stars!!!! I would love to learn ballroom dancing and get fit and wear pretty dresses. :-)