Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My New Toy:)

So a couple of weeks ago I posted on this new toy that I was getting...my little frothing machine from Epicure:) Well it arrived on Friday, and I got my tea misto supplies this weekend! I started my tea making on Monday morning, and all is going well! Tastes exactly the same, and I know I am going to save a lot of coin along the way:) Anyways, I just thought I would share on my journey to prepare for a life on EI, and learning to cut back! Its so going to be worth it though to have her here.....did I mention I wish it was June???

2 comments:

The Samy's said...

I am so glad that it worked out for you, I might have to go and order one for myself now. June will come so fast!!! Mine is due next month, hard to believe that it went so quickly and Friday is my last day of work :s

Shawna said...

I have a little frothing machine & I love it!

Happy Misto making!