Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mu Furry Weekend



So this weekend was a little extra long one for me;) I had Friday off, which involved sleeping in..oh how I love sleeping in, and know that those days are numbered!! Later in the early afternoon my girlfriend came over to take some belly shots for me..we had a such a great time doing it..will show the results when they are complete! Thursday night I should start out with, cause that's when our furry weekend began. Dave's family dog came and spent the night with us as his mom was away and dad was coming home the next day:) Than on saturday after some errans, one which involved purchasing a glider...thank God for baby days at Sears~ my brother and his friend, with two little girls in tow, and there new furry friend, dropped of our crib! My brothers friend and his wife who's two little girsl are growing up generously donated their crib to us, plus a monitor, a never before used baby carrier, and a swack load of clothes for when our peanut is a year old!!! Can you say blessed!!! So off they went after dropping the stuff of, but left the little furry one behind to spend the day with Dave and I. He was a great little visitor and such a good boy at our house;) We played and napped and went for a nice long walk on the river:) All in all a great weekend...busy but fun!! Today consisted of a family lunch after church, another walk on the river, and some photo's for my friend and her hubby(she's due in a month, and she's the one who took my belly shots, so I did some for her). What a beautiful weekend it was!








Mr. Winston

Penny



4 comments:

Nadine said...

Thank you, Auntie Crystal and Uncle Dave!!! :-) Winston really enjoyed his play time with you guys and he LOVED his walk on the river. :-) He would have written his thank you himself but he's sleeping now and catching up on his rest. :-)

slurpy kisses and furry hugs! :-) Woof!

Nadine said...

PS: Auntie, I love my picture!

Laura said...

Can't wait to see the belly shots! And you got a glider, yay! Nothing quite like rocking a baby to sleep :) Are you going to post pics of the shots you took of Nicole too?

Crystal said...

There on Nicoles camera so I will bug her to post them once she's done editing them! We took them outside on her in law's farm, so they are cute:)!