Friday, February 26, 2010

My Olympic Day!

Yesterday I headed downtown with my brother and SIL for an Olympic adventure! Daddy D wanted nothing to do with the crowds, so he went to work, Addy went to nana's, and away I went! I have to admit, it was so nice to have a day to have some fun, let loose of the stresses that are in our life right now, and a day to just be me..not mommy, wife, whoever else...just plain old me..and i have to admit, i have missed this gal cause she's pretty fun:)*grin*
Anyways, we had a blast! I was having a hard time watching it on tv every night, craving being what in some ways will always be home to me. Blocks away from where I was born, blocks away from the church I spent my first 12 years in, and blocks away from where just a few years ago I lived and played. So for me it was a coming home party;)! Here's some pics of our day! thanks again R and N for a fantastic day!!



Me and the gold rings!!


The stunning Gold rings in honor of the Womans hockey!!!

Me and my sister in law in yaletown after dinner, in front of live city!



In front of the time clock!





What a gorgeous site!




1 comment:

Nadine said...

It was such a great day!!! Thanks for coming out to play with us. We had a great day too!