Sunday, February 7, 2010

One day at a time

One day at a time is how I have embrassed this year, and will continue to do so!

I have a feeling that 2010 will be another year of much change, and in order to not get ahead of myself this is how I have to take it, one day at a time. One step at a time, one prayer at a time, one thought at a time..

So stay tuned for things to come! As I know this life of ours is going to be on a crazy continual journey of uncertainty, love, laughter, tears, joy, and a few poopy diapers;)

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

And stay tuned tomorrow for one my to "Create" project this year!
"Create" being my word for 2010!

1 comment:

Nadine said...

That is one of my FAVORITE verses. We love you guys!