Monday, February 8, 2010

This is what I was doing

This is what I was doing yesterday as the Olympic torch came rushing through my town! Oh well, I had a great day, tiring as my brain isn't used to learning new things:) But, I am so glad I took this class and look what I made in 5 hours..with no experience coming into it:) I am excited to see what else I can come up with:)

I think its pretty cool! Minus the finish coming off my table..oh my, thats another project for another time:) but yes, the class I took was a basic wire works class so i can make bracelets, necklasses and earings out of copper and silver wire! ok, so lets see if i can put my new founds skills to use sooner than later and get making some more stuff!

3 comments:

Jessi said...

It looks great Crystal! My mom's into jewlery making and is always making me little drop earrings to match whatever outfit I need them for! You'll find it so relaxing at the end of your day! Not to mention how much fun all those bead stores are!

Crystal said...

Thanks Jess;) that is cool that your mom does that! I figure its a great little hobby to do at night when I am watching shows..instead of eating chips:)! Plus its so much cheapier to make them than buy them! I am also trying to learn to crochet so I can make addy little hats instead of buy them, but I think that's going to be a slower project for me!

The Samy's said...

WOW! you have gifts girl!!! I think you may have found a little something to do to get a little extra income for all your Starbucks cravings!