Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April showers...nope, more like April madness!

Well, here is a little update on life around these parts. April is crazy! We are still busy getting settled in around here. Boxes are unpacked, and most pictures are hung up, its just detail stuff now. We painted our bathroom the other day, and now need to paint the main one. That's all the painting for now..the rest will be done later this spring I am thinking! April is our birthday month! So far we have celebrated 3!! And as far as I know, so far, we have 4 more to go! Throw in a baby shower, and another baby in our life due this month..its crazytown..but lots of fun! Celebrating is a good thing:) Its so hard to believe that this time last year all the babies were being born, and now we are celebrating all their first birthdays! what a year it has been! So now we are in need of a vacation. Maybe this summer??:)
Oh and yes, back to work, that time has come! I am still not sure at this point if I am going back to my old job or looking for something new. that part is still up in the air. But the plan is part time, so I can still have that time with my girl! I was quite stressed about the situation last week, but this week I have more peace and I am trusting God, as he always comes through for us!

So April showers, birthday, and more....life is full, blessed, exhausting, crazy...and i highly doubt that will ever change!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Life is crazy, hey? Your April is like my May - so many birthdays and celebrations!!
I can't wait to see your new place! We need to set up a day for Kenzie and I to come out and visit you and Addy :) With this weather there's so much fun to be had... I'm thinking Starbucks and the lake?! :)