Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Another long weekend has come and gone. I am sad as they go by way to quickly! We had all these things around the house we wanted to get done this weekend, but we didn't! but its ok, because we had a great time catching up on sleep, eating yummy food, and hanging out with Family. Friday morning we went to good friday service and than out for greek food with my parents and my granny..delicious!! We went home to, like I said, get stuff done, but intstead, Addy and daddy had a big afternoon nap:) So I curled up on the couch and watch a movie. The rest of the evening was nice and relaxing too. We watched the movie Precious finally. I was nervous to see it, but it actually wasn't as bad as we thought it was going to be. Don't get me wrong it was still quite the heavy movie, but I have seen worse! Sat was a busy day of grocery shopping, running errands(such as buying a new tv..finally!! our house warming gift to ourselves), and cooking up a storm. We were off to Dave's family dinner on sat night, church sunday morning, than lunch at our new place!!! I was so happy to have everyone over!! and to finally have room for people to sit and relax and enjoy our view. All in all a lovely day, and a great weekend! Now monday, back to reality! hope everyone had a great weekend with your loved ones as well!!

Our little easter bunny
In her easter sunday dress avec teething cheeks:)

Sunday morning bunny ears and bunny sleeper!


Her Good friday dress! Looking out mommy's window!



1 comment:

Christy said...

So cute! I love the ears....I tried watching Precious and had to turn it off about 10 minutes in. Way too brutal for this pregnant mamma!