Friday, April 23, 2010

stuck in the middle.

I feel as thought, right now, I am stuck in the middle of here and there and everywhere! ok, I don't know what that means. But, what I do know is I am patiently waiting on the lord. See, my maternity runs out this week...yup, that time has come already:(
three months ago if you asked me if I was going back to my old job, I would have said no way. Well, thats because I didn't think there was a job for me to go back to. But, when my boss approached me about a job share opportunity I was intrigued. So, I said I was interested and he began the process of speaking to the powers up above..well, sometimes that doesn't always go as plan. As of today, I am still not sure if I am going back, but I hope to know by Monday either way. Right now, my bosses boss wants me to come back full time commuting to where our head office is 2 hours away!!seriously??? So, I had a bit of anxiety today not knowing what the future holds, but I continue to trust in God. And that if this isn't where he wants me to be another door is going to open very very soon! Oh how i wish I could stay home and be with this little doll every day, but unfortunatly that isn't a choice at this stage in our life..so we keep praying that God is going to work out the next best thing. And I do look forward to going back to using my brain, that part I am looking forward to..I just wish it wasn't such a rush decision and I could take my time figuring out what I want to do...anyways, but again, life doesn't always work out that way, and we have to make the best of what we have to work with:)*grin* see me smiling:)
Anyways, so I say this, to all you mama's out there that get to stay at Home and be with your little people all day every day, I know its the hardest job in the world at times, I KNOW, but please hear this, you are blessed.....And in my little opinion, if you get to do that and do something you love on the side for some extra $$$, you are double blessed. So today, if you wanted to pull out your hair(like I did when my girl didn't want to NAP), just remember, you are in such a great place, and the joy comes back in the morning!

So, while I wait for my answer as to which way to turn next on this journey..this is what I have been trying to do with my time...soak up the sun with my girl; the little that their has been!


No comments: