Thursday, April 1, 2010

Gap Sprize

So Like everyone else right now I am all about saving money when I can! So I went into the Gap today to TRY and find a new pair of jeans...ok, well actually I went to dry and find a dress for Easter(don't even get me started on that!), but I got sidetracked by the jeans. I really wanted to find a pair of the boyfriend style that I can make into cropped style for Spring and summer, and I did:) Anyways, They have this membership card thing, which at first I thought, not another one! But actually I like this one! I am a BIG baby gap fan, but can't justify the money on it all the time, so maybe this is a way I can get a few things once in a while;) Anyways, its this lovely membership card that everytime you shop they track your purchases; if your item goes on sale within 45 days after your purchase they will give you the difference back! pretty sweet I would say! And the best part, on your first purchase, you save 20% So today, I Bought a pair of dress pants on sale, my jeans, which i didn't even know were on sale, and a pair of Jeans for the man of the house, all for.....$120!!! I think that is a pretty good deal:) oh and the jeans, my butt crack doesn't hang out of them...bonus points for that! So somewhat successful shopping day! oh and if anyone can tell me please where i can fidn some cute spring dresses I would greatly appreciate it! Happy Easter everyone!!!!

3 comments:

Jessi said...

What a score! I better get myself one of those cards! As far as cute spring dresses...I picked up a few from Joe at Superstore...they even have hidden pockets, always a bonus! Happy Easter!

The Samy's said...

Oh my gosh! I signed up for that too last wednesday and they gave me a 40% off coupon for that day as well as three more for the next three weeks! You should go back and ask them why?!?
I scored the cutest little summer dress for Nevaeh......and after three days of being depressed and shopping for a Easter dress I gave up!!!

Christy said...

Wahoo for good deals!