Thursday, April 8, 2010

The View

Hey ladies, just letting you know that the Pioneer Woman is going to be on the View tomorrow(Friday)!

Its funny at first I wasn't to sure about this whole Pioneer Woman can cook thing. I think it was pride though stopping me from loving her. I mean, I hate being the last on the bandwagon, and hate beeing a follower, but I am ebracing the process. The reality is that I have found so many new loves of my life through this blog world, and I have many of YOU to thank for that! And I always hope I can pass on a few goodies to, as I love sharing GOOD NEWS! but anyways, I think what has made me fall in love with this woman is that i can totally relate to her. I am a bonafide city girl, born and raised, who's falling in love with a small town boy, and am now loving the country living. Well, I am not quite physically there yet..I mean i still live in a townhouse, on a hill..but I do live very close to many farms! and my new dream is to one day own one of those little pieces of heaven...what??? did that just come out of my mouth??? Ok, well not a full fledged farm, but a little rancher with some baby goats..that would make heart a glow;) what can I say, my modo on life is if I can't live in the heart of a city like Vancouver, San Fran, New York(to name a few of my favorites) than stick me way out in the country..so here i am:) Oh and thank the good Lord that I do live by a Starbucks...that poor girl! I don't know how she does it! I mean she's a lot richer for it, but still...

No comments: