Saturday, May 29, 2010

Addyson 11 months

I am two weeks behind schedule, but never late than never!..right???
As you can see from the lack of pictures in this post I haven't been taking much lately. Need to charge the battery, and I am just that tired and lazy!
Anyways, we are now two weeks away from the big one!! I can't believe it! I no longer will have a baby, and will be entering the toddler stage, and let me tell ya, there are moments when I know its already begun! So much we are having with this girl. She is so close to walking. She pulls herself on everything now and is moving around furniture and every once in a while she gets brave and lets go for a few seconds, but once she realizes that she is standing alone, to our bum we go! The biggest change besides the moving around part that we have seen in her this last month is her verbal skills. her babbling has turned more into gibberish if that makes any sense. Instead of making lots of noise, which she still does, its like she is trying to have a conversation with you, and I love it:) So off to plan for the big one! Its hard deciding what to do. For me its kind of like go big or go home, but the stage of life we are in right now kind of leaves room for only going home:) So simple and sweet it will be, but with lots of love of family and friends! so I will be back as the last month in our crazy schedule is approaching, so there will be lots to share!!


1 comment:

Christy said...

Almost one and I'm almost at two! The next year juet gets more fun and hilarious!