Sunday, May 16, 2010

A bucket and Shovel

I call this picture below I am now a toddler;) This is the results of 2 hours of fun in the sand, and one very overtired baby! Perfect isn't it??:)
We headed up to the Kelowna this weekend for sad reasons; my great aunt past away. She was a dear sweet lady who had been living with althizmers, and passed away on the 10th. It was a beautiful service and tribute to a woman who loved the lord, and her family. My eyes swelled with tears when I flipped to the back of the program at the service to see a handwritten note from my uncle to my aunt, on their wedding day, some 60 years ago..titled "My Sweetheart"...pure love I tell ya!
Dave and I figured since we were heading up that way we would make a mini vacation out of it and spend the night. So after the memorial service, and a quick family stop to starbucks for frappy hour, we changed and headed to the beach. The weather was perfect! We grabbed some sushi take out, and addyson's new bucket and beach toys and set up camp. It was the perfect 2 hour vacation ever! My little family...it makes me so excited for the many more to come!
So of course I had to get a little camera happy while we were there breathing in the warmth.

What a mess!! A perfect Mess!
Me and my girl:)

Feeling the texture of sand in her hands!


My Loves....



My favorite shot of the day...nothing better..











yumm....sushi....


Addy eating chicken with chop sticks!





Until next time sun, we hope to see you around our parts soon!










1 comment:

Christy said...

Yay for summer, sand and sun!