Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My new fav!

I am still on the job hunt. Its been quite an interesting time in our lives lately, and God is opening me up to new levels of trust and faith in him. And of course, through all this, all our needs have been provided. Gods promise continues to flourish in our lives, and its been an amazing, hard, testing, fullfilling time in our life. Anyways, with that being said, I also have developed a new level of budgeting that I never even knew existed. Its amazing what you can live without, and to be honest, in some ways, we are happier than ever;)*grin* We are focusing on the good stuff....us! One of the hardest things for me to cut back on is my favorite place; Starbucks. However, since finding this little gem, it really hasn't been that bad, as now I can enjoy the goodness of the cup at home!!! I am in love with the new Starbucks Iced Via!! its fantastic!! I like to add a little milk, and a splash of vanilla syrup and I am good to go!! My favorite thing to do is, while baby(I mean toddler) sleeps in the morning, is to sit outside on my deck with a book and my iced coffee and soak up the morning sun! Now doesn't tha sound delicious???? So go try it, and tell me how you love it!!

4 comments:

Jessi said...

Me too! I got a bunch of $1 off coupons, and here in the states it's already a buck cheaper, so I've loaded up!!!

The Samy's said...

WOW! Thanks for the letting me know! I will forsure have to go pick up a box and try it out! I need all the help that I can get right now :) Miss you...and lets get together REAL soon! Your cel number still the same?

Crystal said...

It is the same Elyshia!! We do need to get together!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great restful time to yourself!! Yay!

Thank you so much for the link!! :D