Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Canada Day!

Well, the weather isn't exactly what one would expect for this time of year. Its cold, rainy, and not nice! I don't remember the last time we had a summer this horrible, but it sucks! Word on the street is the sun is coming on Tuesday..we will see!
Even with the crappy weather we still decided to make the most of this Canada Day! We headed west with my parents to spend the day with my brother and SIL. We spent the afternoon down at white rock beach. The rain held off, and the water was suprisingly warm. Of course, after just coming home from a week at the beach, as soon as Addyson saw the sand and ocean she was off! and even in the yucky seaweed infested water, she and her fur cousin had fun! Dave ended up getting an extra long weekend, so we had a great four days off togther hanging out with family and friends, staying up way to late, watching movies, eating too much popcorn, and going through our cheap booze supply from the states!:) Monday is upon us, and back to reality..but I don't mind, I love my reality as it is right now..spending time with my girl! So happy belated Canada day, and happy fourth of July to all my friends south of the border!


2 comments:

Christy said...

Little kids and water....such a great combo. Glad you had a great Canada Day!

The Samy's said...

Gotta love the wet diaper bum!!!