Thursday, July 8, 2010

"were having a heat wave...I wish it was a tropical heat wave.."

Well, I don't know about where you live, but where I live its about 36 degrees! Ok, well right now its not, but its about 10pmish and I am still sweating! Even with two portable air conditioners in our house its TOO hot! But, enough complaining, because I LOVE the heat! I mean, a little cooler than this would be nice, but oh glorious sun, its so good to see you! Its been way to long! So all week we have been doing a lot of this..lake, lake, pool, pool, and tomorrow we are hitting up the water park! So we are enjoying ourselves immensely! What are you all doing to survive the heat??

Look whos walking!!!!









3 comments:

Christy said...

Yay summer! We've been hitting up the lake too....gotta enjoy it while it's here!
And PS- CUTE kids ;)

Jessi said...

Wow Crystal...she can't be big enough to be walking yet! I bet you love the fact that you're so close to the lake!!!

Crystal said...

I know, she is growing up so fast..as they all do!
Its true, I absolutely love where we live:) besides the occasional poo smell, its quite fantastic living so close to so many lakes and rivers!