Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Amber teething necklace

My mom picked me up an Amber teething necklace the other day for miss addy. I had never heard of them, but she did through a coworker who's little guys teething and apparently thanks to this necklace you wouldn't ever know! The idea behind it has to do with the oils in the Amber absorbing into the skin and being a natural pain medication..or something like that;) So we think our girl is starting to work on some molars or the end of her eye teeth so we have been giving the necklace a try..and to be honest I actually think it works:) She doesn't seem to be as agitated or upset, chewing as much..and overall just more content:) So I thought I would pass it along, anything that isn't medication to me is worth checking out. And if anything its pretty cute!

3 comments:

Jessi said...

I've heard about that...and hazlewood as well. Something to look into for this new little one! Addie is so adorable!

Christy said...

I just saw a little boy at the pool who had one and I'd never heard of it. Glad to know it works cause Paisley doesn't seem to be a super duper happy teether :)

Laura said...

I didn't know you had tried one! I've heard great things about them and think I should get one for Kenzie. Her first 2 teeth came up with no problems but these next ones have been tough :( I've heard they even help with drooling - score! I'm curious about where your Mom bought Addy's, but maybe I'll send you a FB message, as who knows when I'll be on blogs again ;)