Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Spring Reading List

I love amazon.ca! Its fabulous! I love buying books from there, and than waiting patiently for the mail to arrive and to open up my new books! I love books. I think the Ipad and kindle are fabulous inventions, but I will never reading books! So with tv coming to an end..meaning no more new shows for the season, not the actual concept of tv coming to an end*grin* I will have lots more time to read!! Here are three books on my spring reading list and more to come on my summer one!

I have just started reading Karen Kingsbury and quite enjoy her:) I have heard great things about this new book so I ordered it!



I read the back of this book in coles awhile back and thought it sounded fasinating, so I bought it! I will give you my review once i am done;)!



Ok, this one is a little different, and no I am not announcing anything:) This is the next book I am going to read on the Doula reading syllabus! Oh breastfeeding..such a love hate relationship we have with you! I took on online small class a few months back about breasfeeding and found some interesting facts that I didn't even know about before, so heres to learning awhole lot more and passing that wisdom on!!


The book that is currently on my night stand is called The last Dance by Karen Kingsbury as well, and so far so good!





3 comments:

Laura said...

I look forward to your reviews!! And all that you're learning about breastfeeding, for when my time with that comes along again... love-hate - you nailed it!

Laura said...

Oh, and another thought... Anita Klaus passed along this awesome website for buying books. It's cheaper than Amazon and shipping is free to Canada, with no minimum order requirements! You might want to check it out before your next order :)
www.thebookdepository.com

Crystal said...

Thanks Laura! It does have great prices! I find some of their new release prices the same as amazon, but their older release ones are super cheap!